Novena DVT Issue Log
Hardware Bringup Notes
- The DDR3 timing has shifted with the new PCB vendor. The hard-coded timings for Micron memories probably needs to be recalibrated.
- R20S/C16S needs tuning, for sure. The default values break Gbit ethernet. Simply removing R20S does restore bandwidth, but the matter warrants further investigation.
- The heartbeat LED D14D is installed 90 degrees rotated. It still lights, it just fires downwards instead of to the side.
- Y10U/Y11U are missing per factory notes. They must be hand-installed for USB to work.
- C11M, C30M, C18M, C52C C45M capacitor is 1210 instead of 1206. Factory has been notified of the mis-ordering of the part.
- R57B 100 ohm -> move to DNP because there is on-chip termination for the FPGA
- Memory tester: http://memtester.sourcearchive.com/downloads/4.2.2-1/
- wget large file from bunniefoo on all active interfaces: http://bunniefoo.com/nostarch/HackingTheXbox_Free.pdf