Topic: The sexy oscilloscope thingie for the novena...

A while back Bunnie posted on a very cool scope module for the Novena (here http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=3957). Does anyone know if there are plans to sell / release this too?

There were still a few rough edges (like probes getting really hot), but it would be a super cool addition / accessory. A scope that you can program to do stuff when it sees a specific event on some logic analyzer pins would be really useful...

Re: The sexy oscilloscope thingie for the novena...

+1

I would also like to get one.

me too, well, once i get the novena...

At the moment, step 1 of any plan is "ship novena". I'm worrying about that for now -- once we've got units out in the world, we can figure out what peripherals might make sense to make available.

But to wit, it does have a lot of rough edges and no firmware to speak of to support it, so I have general concerns trying to make it for sale. Maybe the best thing to do is to do a small, low-profile offering for qualified developers who are aware of the world of hurt they are walking into when buying a high-speed ADC with little testing and only basic firmware demos to back it up...