Topic: Novena Laptop for sale

Selling my Novena laptop for $1700 shipped anywhere globally. Everything from the original CrowdSupply order will be included except for the spare green LCD bezel. I didn't have a use for it and threw it out long ago.

I will also include an IBM Thinkpad Bluetooth keyboard with eraser mouse pointer that slides on the front of the Novena for storage.

Everything is in 100% working condition. I also added a couple SMA connectors to the side panel for use with the MyriadRF SDR that is also included.

If you have any questions or would like any pictures e-mail me hash79(at)gmail

I will take pictures before shipping, some items will need to be unscrewed and packaged well for safe shipment. Everything will be documented before removal and provided via e-mail for easy reassembly.

-Hash

Re: Novena Laptop for sale

If you ever consider selling the parts separately, I'd like to reserve the battery board.

If all the separate parts could be sold then I would consider it, but would rather sell as a fully functioning laptop.

If anyone else is looking to buy a specific part feel free to post here, if everything ends up spoken for then I will part it out.

-Hash

I am interested in the eDP Display adapter board, and in the bezel with the holes for the connectors (HDMI, USB, Ethernet, power, ...)

I have decided to list the Novena on eBay, link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Novena-open-har … 2507182851

Dang. That is so beautiful, especially since you have the Myriad RF SDR in there. sad Have you used it a lot? How does it fare in day to day use in terms of speed and what not? I will gladly break it down to console only to get work done so just wondering about things like compile times and such... just does it feel OK?

Feels great, it's not blazing fast but I used it quite a bit for a year and compiled a ton of open source stuff related to SDR on it.

Browsed the web quite a bit using TOR and Browser configured to route through TOR and it worked well for that.

From a purely aesthetic standpoint it looks pretty badass and is quite a conversation starter! I sold the bareboard I had recently, and would rather sell this to someone who might do something cool with it than just let it collect dust on my desk.

I decided to start eBay bidding at $1200 which is $800 less than new for my Novena in perfect condition so for someone who wishes they would have purchased one, you can get it at a hell of a price now.

-Hash

FYI the laptop has been sold.

-Hash

Ill crash this thread and make it the for sale thread.

Im not in a huge hurry, but my laptop (with sdr, etc) is collecting dust and it kills me. Feel free to PM offers (no Im not currently willing to part out)

I am not interested in an eDP board anymore at the moment.