Topic: Senoko - where to start?

Neither the Wiki nor Read the Docs appears to contain a step by step procedure for setting up the Senoko. There are dozens of threads in these forums about it, but all appear to be starting in the middle somewhere.

Is there a step-by-step guide somewhere?

Re: Senoko - where to start?

I guess nobody started at the beginning, they all started somewhere in the middle :-)
I dont' remember having seen a bootstrapping guideline.
One thing I remember is that you might want to check all the resistances of the resistors, there was one manufacturing problem where a resistors was marked wrong, which then resulted in wrong ADC results and wrong behaviour of a Senoko.

Noted, thanks.

Sourcerer wrote:

I guess nobody started at the beginning, they all started somewhere in the middle :-)
I dont' remember having seen a bootstrapping guideline.
One thing I remember is that you might want to check all the resistances of the resistors, there was one manufacturing problem where a resistors was marked wrong, which then resulted in wrong ADC results and wrong behaviour of a Senoko.

Do you have more information about this? My Senoko board & battery never functioned like it should... But I didn't know about the manufacturing problem.